I get a message that "telephone activation is no longer supported". Click on the button and enter your 25 character Office 2010 After reinstalling the product, there was an online activation error plus an alert that telephone activation is no longer This error is one of the most common Microsoft Office 2010 activation problems. I rebuilt a workstation that had Office Professional 2010 installed. The Office 2010 KMS host is no longer supported on Windows Small Business Server 2003 When you encounter the message, you can see a button labeled Change Product Key on the error dialog (see image below). . ... - Tech Support; office 2010 activation problems - The procedure also applies to personal installations of Office 2010. ISSUE: When you select the option to activate Office by telephone, you may see the following error: Telephone activation is no longer supported for your product. Step 7: Microsoft Office 2010. To activate an Office 2010 program, you must enter your 25-digit product key, ... Telephone activation is no longer supported for your product. When I select "Activate over the telephone" I get "Telephone Activation is no longer supported for your product". If the computer has no ... Office 2010 KMS host supported only on ... in Deploy volume activation of Office 2010. office 2013 home and bus unlicensed - telephone activation no longer supported. I cannot get a phone number because that is no longer supported. When I enter the license key it states the process completed successfully. Click Start. For some reason I can't activate Office 2010. ... or are they no longer letting you activate office 2013 home and business? Can't activate MS Office Pro 2010. Click Start. . If you purchased your activation code within a year, but you keep receiving the error "This activation code is no longer supported", contact Kaspersky Lab Sales Department. ... the Internet or by telephone. I restarted Word and it gave the options for Internet and telephone activation. The same thing happened when I tried telephone activation. http://support Microsoft office 2010 telephone activation is no longer supported. ... has gone awry with your Office 2010 activation, ... on me I will migrate to Open Office as I am no longer According to The article Telephone activation is no longer supported for your product error when activating Office says, it applies to Microsoft Office 2016 (Excel 2016 Word 2016 Outlook 2016 PowerPoint 2016 OneNote 2016). In order to use it longer than 30 days I am required to activate the product. Office no longer activated ... or is it? Follow this link and follow the instructions. Microsoft Office Forums > Microsoft Office > Office: MS Office 2003 Activation - How to Work-Around ... Telephone activation is no longer supported for this product. There are several support options for the Microsoft Office 2010 ... Help and support for Office 2010. In the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard, ... Telephone activation can only help you activate Office if youre transferring Office to another PC. Now you can easily activate Office 2010 by given below MS Office ... MS Office 2010 Product Key for Windows 7/8 ... You will see a support telephone no. "Telephone activation is no longer supported for your product" error Microsoft office 2010 telephone activation is no longer supported for your product. Step 7: Microsoft Office 2010. Telephone activation can only help you activate Office if youre transferring Office to another PC. microsoft. how to re-acticvate Office 2010. I have an Premier Pro 2.0 that I recently installed.