8:08. The Night of the Rabbit manages to achieve a lot in its course, and even with the accomplishments I've listed above, there's more to the game; relevancy. I hated and loved in equal measure the end of the summer holidays as a child. PC Review - 'The Night of the Rabbit' by Brian Dumlao on Jan. 15, 2014 @ 1:30 a.m. PST In The Night Of The Rabbit you accompany Jerry as he travels this mystic world and unravel the Marquis' sinister secret. IGN is the The Night of the Rabbit resource with reviews, wikis, videos, trailers, screenshots, cheats, walkthroughs, previews, news and release dates The Night of the Rabbit is a fairy tale: whimsical, wondrous, brimming with talking animals, hidden dangers, and a hundred reasons to lose a few hours to its depths. Step into the magical world of "The Night of the Rabbit" as we review this adventure game from Daedelic Entertainment. ... Review. ... Night of the Rabbit Review. The Night of the Rabbit is a deceptive game. Check out CCC's in-depth The Night of the Rabbit review for the PC to find out if this game is worth buying, renting, or if you should avoid it altogether. The review to this sounds similar to what I thought about Deponia. The Night of the Rabbit brings charm and a couple of new ideas to the adventure genre, but unfortunately carries many of its flaws as well. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Night of the Rabbit [Online Game Code] at Amazon.com. 8:08. 12 year old Jerry's greatest dream is to Night of the Rabbit Review - VZed Reviews - VZedshows - Duration: 8:08. Night of the Rabbit is probably the best point and click I played in many years, with its sound track, storyline, and voice acting. The Night of the Rabbit, regardless of what its called and the few other minor complaints I had, is a triumph. Pros: -Sound Track is amazing. The Digital Fix head down the rabbit hole for their review of the magical world of The Night of the Rabbit PC Review - 'The Night of the Rabbit' by Brian Dumlao on Jan. 15, 2014 @ 1:30 a.m. PST In The Night Of The Rabbit you accompany Jerry as he travels this mystic world and unravel the Marquis' sinister secret. Heres wot I think. The Night of the Rabbit brings Read what all the top critics had to say about The Night of the Rabbit for PC at Metacritic.com Metacritic Game Reviews, The Night of the Rabbit for PC, Becoming a magician and learning the craft of magic is the greatest dream of 12 year old Jeremiah Hazelnut. Beware of the white rabbit! The Night of the Rabbit is a beautiful adventure with only a few pacing and puzzle quirks to trip you up along the way. The Night of the Rabbit manages to achieve a lot in its course, and even with the accomplishments I've listed above, there's more to the game; relevancy. The Night of the Rabbit Review PC game rated by the PCGamesN community. The Night of the Rabbit feels like its at odds with itself. VZedshows 1,916 views. Check out CCC's in-depth The Night of the Rabbit review for the PC to find out if this game is worth buying, renting, or if you should avoid it altogether.