Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions: On a tablet, press the Windows logo button Windows logo key and Volume Up button together. Narrator is a Windows 10 tool that narrates text such as calendar appointments and notifications. Uncheck the checkbox by Turn on Narrator and click Save. How to Turn Off Magnifier on Windows 10 I often by accident start the magnifier in my computer. Offering you a way to hear your text and screen elements read aloud, Narrator has been a fixture of Windows for years. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083 for PC ... Can I disable the narrator completely? 1. ... Uncheck the checkbox by Turn on Narrator and click Save. How to Manage Accessibility Features in Windows 10. Navigating to Settings and Ease of Access. For the blind or those with acute sight limitations, Narrator is a vital tool which will read off the contents of any page, window, or application your click into piece by piece, while also reciting the specific portions of those selections out loud. How to turn off Narrator permanently or disable Narrator shortcut key in Windows? You may have accidentally turned on the narrator in Windows 10. 2. If it is, then click the Narrator option to toggle it to Off. Windows 10 Forums the biggest Windows 10 help and support forum, friendly help and many tutorials that will help you get the most out of Microsofts latest Operating System. Narrator. Navigating to Settings and Ease of Access. Turn Narrator Off: Press and composite key of Caps Lock+Esc to open Exit Narrator window. Alternatively, you can also turn Narrator on/off with a keyboard shortcut. Toggle it to off. ), & can be enabled in Settings app How to Turn On or Off Narrator in Windows 10 Information Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17083 for PC ... Can I disable the narrator completely? Improvements to Narrator in Windows 10 ... there will always be some who, for whatever reason, would like to put off downloading programs. This is something that you could accidentally switch on with hotkey. Click/tap Change PC settings. Press the Win key + Enter to toggle Narrator on/off. Learn how to start, use Narrator in Windows 10 to read text aloud & how to configure settings, turn off or disable this accessibility feature. So if you would like to turn off the narrator in Windows 10, heres how you do it. Press Caps Lock+Esc on the keyboard to have it closed. These are the two shortcuts many people prefer: On a keyboard, press the Windows logo key Windows logo key +Enter. If you suddenly start to hear voices when there is nobody else around, it might not just be in your head. Narrator is a small accessibility feature that reads ... How To Enable the Screen Reader in Windows 10 . ... Make the computer easier to see > turn off Narrator. 3. We will assist you in resolving the issue. Narrator is a small accessibility feature that reads ... How To Enable the Screen Reader in Windows 10 . 2. And then click The text respectively shows you how to disable and enable Narrator in Windows 10 computer. If you find you keep turning it on by accident, you can disable it using security settings.